THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR PARISH!
Please click HERE for the February Liturgical Schedule for all worship sites.
Please click HERE for the March Liturgical Schedule for all worship sites.
Minister Training: If you are new or have been serving in a liturgical ministry for several years, it is time for an in service. We appreciate you for volunteering in this role and want you to know of our expectations and give you a refresher on the importance of this ministry and why the church offers it. Below are the times, place and dates for the in services. We will offer make up in-service upon completion of these dates. Please try to attend. Again, thank you for your ministry! Fr Dave and Fr. Joe
- February 15 after 7:30 pm Mass at Chapel of St John the Evangelist.
Ushers, Hospitality, Greeters:
- February 15 after 4 pm Mass at Chapel of St Patrick.
- February 15 after 7:30 pm Mass at Chapel of St John the Evangelist
- February 16 11 am Chapel of Sacred Heart
- February 16 12:30 pm Chapel of St Patrick (Spanish)
- February 22 after 4 pm Mass at Chapel of St Patrick
- February 23 11 am at Chapel of Sacred Heart
- February 23 1 pm at Chapel of Saint Patrick (Spanish)
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion:
- March 7 & 8: After each Weekend Mass.
Catechists for Children's Liturgy of the Word:
- March 15 after 10 am Mass.
Altar Servers attending Sacred Heart School will have training offered during school hours.
Altar Servers for public school and home school parishioners:
- Altar Servers can start as 3rd graders; there is no upper age limit for altar serving.
- February 22 9-10 am at Chapel of Saint Patrick
- March 3 6:30-7:30 pm Chapel of Sacred Heart